martedì 6 novembre 2012

Mom Cesy likes: the maxi skirt


 

I really like boho- chic style. It is not just a style but also a philosophy of life that get from culture bohemian and hippy. The maxi skirt is definitely one of the elements of this style as well as being a must have for all seasons. Seeing these pics today I got a great desire to wear such skirt for a walk with little Leo ...   Daddy Lele would say "things that make me happy" .....
 
Mi piace molto lo stile boho - chic. Non lo trovo solamente uno stile ma anche una filosofia di vita che attinge dalla cultura boheme e quella hippy. La maxi gonna è sicuramente uno dei suoi elementi oltre che essere un must have per tutte le stagioni. Vedendo queste immagini oggi mi è venuta una gran voglia di indossarla a spasso con Leo. Daddy Lele direbbe "things that make me happy" ed un pò è stato così.
 

 xo Mom Cesy

19 commenti:

  1. ma quanto siete belli!!! adoro la maxi gonna!! baci

    RispondiElimina
  2. Meravigliosi!!! Non ho parole.. blog molto molto bello e curato!!! Ti andrebbe di dare un'occhiata al mio?? Se ti fa piacere potremmo anche seguirci a vicenda sui vari socials.. che ne dici?? Ti aspetto da me per una visita.. fammi sapere!! un bacio :D

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Beautiful skirt...love it.*_*

    RispondiElimina
  4. Great skirts. I love them!

    RispondiElimina
  5. <3 Anche io adoro le maxi gonne! <3
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    RispondiElimina
  6. love maxis! you look awesome!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Ma che belli!!!! Poi la tua gonna è stupenda!!!Ti seguo passa da me se ti va :)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. aaaaah you are such a good looking mom!!!!! Love it!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. i think i have the same skirt!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. Hi, nice to meet you. I loved your blog is great and your style. I am very boho chic style, I love a good style, feminine, chic, and out of the ordinary. I love long skirts or dresses with leggings and type Floppy hats.

    I'm very happy here in my blog, you follow me please? I would love to.

    Have a nice Thursday

    RispondiElimina
  11. Love the color of the maxis...So stylish !!

    Win 3 beautiful Sarees from Pepperfry !!
    Come back soon to visit my blog : ❤ StylishByNature.com

    RispondiElimina
  12. Beautiful outfit <3 <3 This skirt is gorgeous!!

    GIVEAWAY:
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/2012/11/autumn-fashion-giveaway-by-chicnovacom.html

    RispondiElimina
  13. I love the maxi skirt, wonderfoul!

    RispondiElimina
  14. davvero un outfit perfetto!
    Passi a trovarmi?Ti aspetto!
    Valentina

    RispondiElimina
  15. hii love!
    I love maxi skirts tooooooo

    Do you want to follow each other?
    I am following you now,
    hope you do the same!

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    RispondiElimina
  16. Anche a me piace la gonna lunga ma haimè, sono ingrassata e il metro e sessantacinque di bassezza non mi aiuta a portarla.
    Giuro che riprenderò a camminare e a non mangiare dolci.
    Teresa d.

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for leaving your comment .... now you are part of Lelli Family!