domenica 13 gennaio 2013

Chiavari II part

We spent our Saturday with our friends Chicca&Walter and their little boy Tommy. It was his birthday (2 years hold ...... WOW). Today we had lunch with Little Leo grand mother&father but being honest Leo is not a the top today due to coughs and colds ..... need a lot of orange juice..... beverage .... food ... give a look to the pics hereunder ...... it's our Christmas holiday in  Chiavari again .... (don't forget to give a look to the our previuos post also )



"VITTORIO" one of the best historical taverna in Chiavari.... WE LOVE food here
Mom Cesy choose FANTASTIC "FARINATA"
LOVE TOO MUCH "TIRAMISU"


SUGGESTIVE evening ..... the lights .... the port ..... and our LITTLE CHAMPION LEO ....
so SWEET alone into the lights of the evening.

HAVE A SUGGESTIVE WEEK!!!!

2 commenti:

  1. Lots of yummy food! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Tommy looks so so cute! I love Tiramisu too!
    Don't forget to have a look at my blog too! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for leaving your comment .... now you are part of Lelli Family!