martedì 18 settembre 2012

A DAY TO REMEMBER


Fatto. Ha iniziato la scuola materna. Qualcosa è cambiato. Oggi non ho lavorato. Era una giornata da incollare e non solo su questo diario. Mi sono goduto il sole, il quartiere, Milano. Mi sono goduto il momento.

Done. He started kindergarten. Something has changed. Today I didn't work. It was a day to be glued and not only in this diary. I enjoyed the sun, the neighborhood, Milan. I enjoyed the moment.














 





 

 

 



 
 
 



 
Buona giornata. E mi raccomando, non perdetevi nulla di ciò che vi rende veramente felici. Ora, minuto, secondo.
 
Have a nice day. And please, don'tmiss anything that makes you really happy. Hour, minute, second.
 
 



3 commenti:

  1. Nice, my sweet friend!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love his little backpack! What a heart melting thing to watch your kid go off to his first day at school :)

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    TaylorMorganDesign.blogspot.com
    Gold Chunky Bracelet - Free Shipping!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks a lot Taylor; I'll keep you informed of all progress. I visited your blog. Gorgeous! Keep in touch.

      xoxo from Leo and Lelli family

      Elimina

Thanks for leaving your comment .... now you are part of Lelli Family!